If you are applying for position(s) listed below, make sure you quote the position name in the subject header.
- Sales Executive
- Clinical Analyst
- Marketing Communications Executive Trainee
- QA Tester Trainee
- Software Engineer Trainee
|Category||:||Sales & Marketing|
|Experience||:||0 to 1 Years|
|Education||:||MBA / Any Graduate|
|Location||:||Bangalore & PAN India|
- Making Cold Calls / Sales Calls
- Meeting Customers / Prospects
- Generating new leads
- Client Relationship Management
- Excellent communication skills (English + Hindi & English + Kannada)
- Good writing skill (English)
- Self Motivated / driven
- Good Analytical skill
- Street Smart
- Persistent approach
|Category||:||Functional & Implementation|
|Experience||:||2 to 5 Years (With related experience in Healthcare Background)|
|Education||:||BAMS / BSc (Nursing)|
|Location||:||Bangalore & PAN India (Based on Implementation Calls)|
- Actively engage in the customization and implementation of Healthcare Management Information System (HMIS) as per client requirements.
- Provide end user training at client site.
- Co-ordinate with end-users & hospital management to resolve product issues.
- Assist in upgrading and maintaining the Hospital Management System software in line with the changing needs of the the organization.
- Documenting, reporting and managing project/product issues and escalate it whenever necessary, leading to a better Project Management.
- Document the HMIS processes, procedures, issues, requirements and work closely with the off-shore development team to get it resolved.
- Provide status reports & update the Project Manager/Management, and off-shore development team of work status, program plans, schedules, issues and client requirements.
- Assessment / Gap Analysis of the user requirements.
- Take ownership of implementation of HMIS solution at client site.
- Excellent communication skill
- Willingness to learn
- Should be able to work in a team and as an individual contributor with ease
- Self driven
- Good analytical skills
|Category||:||Marketing & Communications|
|Position||:||Marketing Communications Executive Trainee|
|Experience||:||0 Years (Fresher)|
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Handling
- E-mail marketing
- Writing and Managing corporate/product blog
- Develop relationship/partnership with media/research organizations
- Write material for media releases, promotion, etc.
- Advertisement and collateral production
- Co-ordinate and management of Event
- Excellent communication skill (English)
- Excellent writing skill (English)
- Passion for MarCom
- Self driven
- Good analytical skill
|Position||:||QA Tester Trainee|
|Education||:||B.E/B.Tech(Any Stream), M.E/M.Tech(Any Stream), BCA/MCA, BSc./MSc.(Computers) or Any Equivalent Course|
- This role is responsible for assuring software product quality through testing and inspection for consistency, accuracy, and overall performance.
- Ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers, product owners, client representatives, and other team members.
- Willingness to participate in documentation activities.
- Travel to client location as per the company needs is a must part of the profile.
- Client interaction & consultation.
- Willing to Travel to Client locations as per the company needs.
- Knowledge of Manual testing skills.
- Knowledge of Web Application.
- Knowledge of different type of browser and browser tools.
- Knowledge of Data Validation, Defect Tracking.
- Should have good communication skills and writing skills.
Development - Ruby on Rails
Software Engineer Trainee
B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA or an equivalent degree
- Responsible for design, development, developer/integration test, code review and deployment of Ruby/Ruby on Rails web-based application.
- Responsible for supporting live clients by resolving production issue.
- Will be responsible for following full development life-cycle as per company’s processes.
- Responsibilities will also include interacting with clients for various technological and functional issues; interacting with business teams, testing teams and the management.
- Hands-on knowledge in any OO programming language, preferably Ruby on Rails.
- Hands-on knowledge in developing/designing a web-based application using web-server, application server and database in UNIX environment.
- Hands-on knowledge in writing SQL and knowledge in RDBMS.
- Should be exposed to performing tasks such as coding, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixing and code review.
- Ability to create automated scripts for various purposes including data migration.
- Good knowledge in configuring Apache, load balancing, database clustering application and load balancing.
- Should be flexible to learn, adapt and use new technologies.
- Should have good communication skills.